Why should I refinance my mortgage loan?
There are a variety of reasons why you may want to consider refinancing your home mortgage loan.
Some of these are:
- ✔Get a new home mortgage loan at a better or lower mortgage interest rate
- ✔Increase the length of your home mortgage loan term to reduce your payments
- ✔Decrease the length of your home mortgage loan term to pay off your mortgage sooner
- ✔Move from a variable–rate mortgage to a fixed–rate mortgage
- ✔Funds for home improvements & renovations
- ✔Refinance your home to pay off debt
- ✔Increase cash flow for investments or for other purposes
- ✔Save thousands of dollars in interest over the life of your loan
Remember to always take advantage of your home equity mortgage loan to save money!
Will I qualify for refinancing my mortgage?
Make an initial free consultation appointment to discuss your situation with one of our qualified mortgage refinancing specialists. We will outline your mortgage refinancing options and help steer you in the right direction. We will evaluate the factors that affect your situation from your mortgage application and be able to determine the amount you can borrow against your home.
Canadalend.com offers a range of mortgage solutions for all of your refinancing needs.
Why should you choose Canadalend.com over the country’s big banks and other private lenders?
The mortgage experts at Canadalend.com are independent, which means they’re looking after your best interest. Traditional lenders will only push their own products and services, even if it’s not in your best interest.
The independent mortgage professionals at Canadalend.com have access to hundreds of different lenders. Many specialize in helping homeowners with bad credit, no credit, and unreliable income, refinance their mortgage.
CANADALEND CAN LEND A HAND WITH:
- Rejection by the Bank
- Mortgages for Self-Employed
- 24hr Approvals
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Mortgages
- No Income Verification
- Bad Credit Mortgages
- Debt Consolidation
- Private Mortgages